Abundant Life Application
Want to sign up?
Each year we take in new members between the ages of 18 and 26 to join the Abundant Life team for a year or longer.
Should you be interested in joining Abundant Life, please take note of the following:
Procedure for signing up for ABL
- Before you sign up, make sure to read the Rules thoroughly
- Fill in the Questionnaire and Application form, and send it through to our office at email@example.com
- Your Application form must be accompanied by a copy of your ID, Matric certificate, and CV
- One of the committee members will then organize an interview with you.
- After your interview your application will be taken to the committee for approval.
- You will then be notified by a committee member of your approval.
Please CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE RULES DOCUMENT and read through the document carefully and ensure you understand and agree with these before you proceed with your application.
Please open documents below then save, fill in saved files and email them to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION FORM
- CLICK HERE FROM THE QUESTIONNAIRE
- CLICK HERE FOR THE INDEMNITY-FORM
- CLICK HERE FOR THE DEBIT ORDER FORM
NOTE the following points relating to the Debit Order Form:
- The Debit order form is your most important responsibility.
- The Debit order form must be duplicated and sent to all persons that will be willing to sponsor you for a 12 month period.
- All Debit order forms must be handed in at the latest on the date of your arrival at Abundant Life, to ensure that the first deduction will be made at the end of January or beginning of February of that year.
- Your admission will not be possible without the necessary debit order forms from sponsors for the required funds.
Please make sure that you start working on this debit order matter as soon as you are accepted into the team.