Drakensberg Camp Meeting / Kampvergadering
Drakensberg Camp Meeting is the highlight of the year for many. With both international and local speakers presenting sermons and seminars, there is plenty to choose from and never a dull moment. Spend time with friends and family in the beautiful Drakensberg environment, and reach new spiritual heights with Jesus. Do not miss this year’s camp meeting!
See you there.
Drakensberg kampvergadering is vir baie die hoogtepunt van die jaar. Met beide internasionale en plaaslike sprekers wat preke en seminare aanbied, is daar baie om van te kies en nooit ‘n vervelige oomblik nie. Spandeer tyd saam met vriende en familie in die pragtige Drakensberg-omgewing, en bereik nuwe geestelike hoogtes saam met Jesus. Moenie vanjaar se kampvergadering misloop nie!
Sien julle daar.
Camp Meeting Speakers / Kampvergadering Sprekers
Ps. Ron Kelly
Ron Kelly is the Lead Pastor of the Village Seventh-day Adventist Church in Berrien Springs, Michigan. He has a special interest in Christian Education, having been converted as a teenager at a Seventh-day Adventist school. Alongside his passion for ministry, Ron enjoys mission travel, wilderness canoe trips, and presenting family life seminars.
Collene Kelly, Ron’s wife, is an elementary school teacher. Together, they have four children and are dedicated to their family life and ministry. Ron’s commitment to serving the Lord and his community shines through his work as a pastor and his involvement in various educational and outreach activities.
Ps. Jony Hajaj
Jony Hajaj is the Intercultural Studies and Discipleship Director at Adventist Frontier Missions. With a diverse background and upbringing in Jordan, he is a Seventh-day Adventist pastor and academic.
Throughout his numerous years of service to the Lord and the church, Jony has taken on various roles such as pastoring, church planting, recording TV and radio programs, and providing global training and teaching. His dedication to spreading the message of hope and love in Christ is evident in his tireless efforts.
Beyond his ministry, Jony finds happiness in his personal life. He is happily married with three children, who bring him support and joy. Jony’s passion remains steadfast in leading people to Jesus Christ and positively impacting the lives of others.
PREVIOUS CAMP MEETINGS
About Camp meeting
Abundant life Camp meeting has been held in the Drakensberg mountains since the year 2000. This is the ideal opportunity to get out of the rat-race of life, into nature and to build your relationship with Christ.
What can you expect at the camp meeting?
- Morning manna devotions to start the day with Jesus
- Uplifting messages by speakers that share God’s love.
- Seminars in variety of topics, to deal with different aspects of life
- Visit with old friends.
- Spend time in nature.
- Making new God-fearing friends.
Programs for all ages
- Cradle Roll
Registrations are made exclusively by telephone. Please contact 081 534 3408 to reserve accommodation.
This camp meeting is not subsidised by any Conference, so for that reason a registration fee is charged to cover the overhead costs.
- Everyone that attends the camp meeting must pay the registration fee.
- Day visitors also need to pay the registration fee.
- Day visitors will not be allowed if the registration fee is not paid.
- The registration fee is used to pay for the overall expenses, like renting of venues, sound system, flight tickets, guest speakers’ expenses etc.
- The resort need to know how many people will be on their premises.
- Registration fees are per person for the camp meeting.
Accommodation at ATKV Drakensville Resort
- To ensure accomodation at Drakensville ATKV Resort, you need to book at least 3 of the 4 nights.
- Chalets are fully self-catering
- It has a fully equipped kitchen.
- Bedding and towels are supplied.
- Remember to bring your own swimming towels, dishwashing liquid and dishcloths.
- Friday & Saturday night must be booked as a whole, and cannot be booked separately.
- One extra person will be allowed in chalets at an extra cost.
Description of chalets
- 2 Sleeper units are similar to a bachelor’s flat. One room with a private bathroom.
- 4 Sleeper units have 2 separate private rooms; one with double bed and one with 2 twin beds. Open plan lounge, dining & kitchen area. Sharing one bathroom.
- 6 Sleeper units have 3 separate private rooms. One double bed in main room and the others 2 single beds per room. Open plan lounge, dining & kitchen area. Sharing one bathroom.
- Camping sites: Amount is per site.
Electricity: available at all sites. 6 people allowed per site.
Ps Heino Torlage (Charmain)
Cell no: 082 923 8683
Cell no: 081 534 3408